Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Gymnast & A Rocker

Part of my responsibilities at the clothing retailer I work for is hiring. Yesterday I ran into one of my new hires who I regretted hiring because he is not only extremely attractive but he has this charming personality. He's a former gymnast with such an amazing smile (and no, that's not him in the picture but pretty close). Why the regret? Cause I'd rather ask this guy out on a date than hire him at the time. But am I doing what's right for the company? Or myself? I obviously chose in favor of the company considering the guy could possibly not share the same feelings, but the few times I've come into contact with him I just feel a very flirtatious vibe. Yesterday wasn't any different. I've never been so tempted in my life to act unethical.


Last night my friends and I went to see a heavy metal tribute band. I'm not a big fan of that particular music genre, but I'd like to keep an open mind. Let's just say I was quite impressed. There were so many things that just kept me entertained! I immediately identified with one member of the band who would stop after each song and fix his hair in front of a mirror while another one just kept my eyes glued to him because of his great body (he was shirtless). Comedy was part of their act, and they did make a lot of lewd, misogynistic jokes (even some towards gays) but they weren't afraid to make fun of each other either....I mean it's a heavy metal tribute band, what do you expect? Oh and there were tons of women flashing their tits. What a night!

No comments: