Monday, October 27, 2008

Mother & Daughter

The month of October just keeps getting more interesting. I know I haven't posted in a week, but this will be the first of three to four posts in one day to make up for it!

Last Wednesday, my co-workers from the nightclub and I got a table at the new rock club in town. The employees there come to support our club in large groups so we had to "roll in deep" (that's slang for a lot of people). When we arrived, we actually had two tables with five bottles. I love making new friends so I went to the bar and met with these two pretty blondes. One had a feather boa so I asked what they were celebrating. She says her twenty-first birthday. I told them they should celebrate with us over at our table.

I noticed the other girl looked a little older, but she definitely had larger boobs so I didn't know who to focus on. The older one left, and the younger girl started dancing with me so I didn't really have to make a decision. I asked the younger girl where her friend went, and she told me that was her mother. I was pretty shocked. The "mom" had been giving her daughter drinks all night...I wish my mom was that cool! I guess the mother went to go grab another one of their hot blond friends.


After drinking a few cocktails, I had started making out with the daughter. Then she went to the bathroom to freshen up. And at that point, the mother grabbed my face and started making out with me. Wow. I couldn't believe what was happening. After we were done kissing, the mother tells me to show her daughter a good time. I was not about to disagree!

Anyways, we were all dancing and having a great time when some guy passing by our table accidentally spills his whole drink on the mother's back. She was understandably pissed. I grabbed some napkins to dry her off, but in a quick flash she grabs both of the younger blondes and storms off. And of course the asshole that spilled the drink was nowhere to be found! Oh what a night!

No comments: