Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Day Off & Errands

What's a typical day off in my life like? I didn't have anything too major happen to me in the past couple of days so I thought I'd share what I did today.

3:00am. Finally fall asleep.

9:00am. Wake up to an e-mail from my district manager at the clothing store commending me on the district hiring report I created. She wants me to do it weekly. I decide to reply later and go back to sleep.

11:00am. Really wake up this time. I tell myself I'm not going to call or even think about Gymnast Guy today. I go on my laptop to reply to e-mails and surf the 'net for a bit.

12:30pm. Leave for the gym.

1:00pm. One of my cute male co-workers from the nightclub (who's also in an all male revue) surprises me by putting his hands on my abs telling me to hold them tight while I do wide-grip pulldowns.


1:30pm. Run on the treadmill. This is my first time doing cardio in almost a year. I'm an ectomorph, and it's hard to pack on mass especially if I do cardio. I avoided doing it for as long as I can, but I realized that if I want to turn my 6-pack into an 8-pack I would need it.

2:00pm. Get back home. I turn the TV on while I go on Amazon.com adding some DVDs like the first season of Dirty, Sexy Money to my wish list. Finish my acai protein shake.

3:00pm. My friend Amy calls and asks me to take her to the shop to pick up her car. Amy's one of those girls that guys can never say no to because she's this hot bad girl with a sweet side (and a smokin' body). So of course I agree. She tells me she owes me dinner. Not a bad deal.

3:45pm. After dropping her off, I pick up some groceries at the organic supermarket.

4:15pm. Stop by a Mexican grill to get a chicken bowl with brown rice.

4:30pm. Make it back home. Turn on the TV. As I begin to eat my chicken bowl, I recognize the guy on the screen. Gymnast Guy is on some reality dating show. I wish I was making this shit up.

No comments: